Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Stage II, One-Piece, .135 Wall, Push Rod
2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel
Trend Performance has three series of shelf-stocking pushrods for todays high performance diesel engines. Whether its drag racing, sled pulling, or dyno competitions, Trend Performance elite line of valvetrain products is a name you can rely on to get the job done!
Trend Performance Ford Powerstroke Diesel Pushrods
Trend offers new 7/16” and 11/32” pushrods with wall thicknesses of 0.080” and 0.135” for Ford’s 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke diesels. For the larger 7.3L engine, 7/16” diameter with 0.080” wall and 0.165” wall are available. The newest generation of the Ford Powerstroke family utilizes a different style of pushrod and will be in the form of a ball/cup style unit. Trend offers an upgraded 3/8” diameter, 0.080” wall pushrod in factory length.
Our Ford Powerstroke line of puhsrods are designed to handle higher spring pressures and contribute greater resistance to deflection in high performance diesel applications. These pushrods are produced from 4130 chrome molybdenum and heat treated to around Rockwell Rc60; their advantage is strength and rigidity.
OEM stock lengths for all three series are now available as shelf-stock items. Custom lengths are dispatched via Trend’s 24 to 48hour QuickShip program.
When ordering, please verify that you have selected the correct part number for your application. If you have any questions, please contact our sales department directly before ordering.
- 1994-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2011-2015 Ford 6.7L Scorpion Powerstroke Diesel
- 1-piece forged, .080 wall, factory length
- 1-piece forged, .135 wall (6.0L), .165 wall (7.3L), factory length
- Trend Performance
- Products that are custom made may take up to 14 days before shipment. Please contact our sales staff directly for all custom ord
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- Trend Performance Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800 326 8368
Write the First Review!