GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Stage II, Two-Piece, .125 Wall, Push Rod
2001-2015 GMC Chevy 6.6L Duramax Diesel LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML
Trend Performance has three series of shelf-stocking pushrods for todays high performance diesel engines. Whether its drag racing, sled pulling, or dyno competitions, Trend Performance elite line of valvetrain products is a name you can rely on to get the job done!
Trend Performance GM Duramax Diesel Pushrods
Trend offers upgraded 7/16” diameter pushrods for GM’s Duramax 6.6L diesel engines. They are designed to handle higher spring pressures and contribute greater resistance to deflection in high performance diesel applications. These pushrods are produced from 4130 chrome molybdenum and heat treated to around Rockwell Rc60; their advantage is strength and rigidity.
OEM stock lengths for all three series are now available as shelf-stock items. Custom lengths are dispatched via Trend’s 24 to 48hour QuickShip program.
When ordering, please verify that you have selected the correct part number for your application. If you have any questions, please contact our sales department directly before ordering.
- 2001-2015 Chevy & GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
- LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM & LML Engines
- 7/16” diameter, 2-piece, .080 wall, factory length
- 7/16” diameter, 2-piece, .125 wall, factory length
- 7/16” diameter, 1-piece forged, .165 wall, factory length
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L14.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- In stock FedEx orders placed by 3:00pm (ET) ship same day!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Trend Performance Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds